Deskripsi Program Studi
These courses are aimed at students who have finished High School, prior to entering university, or anyone from the age of 18 onwards wishing to acquire a good level of Spanish. We also welcome undergraduate students or students who have completed their bachelor’s degree and wish to undertake a language course prior to the start of their master’s, and who require some knowledge of the Spanish language for their course or professional training.
• Achieve the necessary abilities to cope spontaneously and naturally with the different situations of everyday routines (within professional, personal, public and educational fields).
• Develop communicative skills that enable the student to understand and produce oral and written texts and to interact efficiently with Spanish speaking people.
• Recognize the most known sociocultural features of Spanish world in order to get a general view of our cultural heritage.
• Identify and recognize the different social standards, behavioral patterns and customs of Spanish society.
The Spanish Preparatory Program at UCAM has:
• Official Accredited Program (DELE)
• Personalized attention to students
• Reduced number of students per class
• Practical approach of the subjects
• Wide range of career opportunities
• New campus and infrastructures